Creating a small business is an achievement and can be exciting and rewarding.
However, as you develop your business over the years, business-life can become complex.
I guess you probably have a lot more to THINK about today, than you did when you first created your business.
I also imagine that you probably DO a lot more in your day-to-day business-life than you did before.
This increased complexity in your thinking and doing can be demanding and can cause problems.
It’s quite common for business owners to lose sight of where they want to be in their life and work.
- Do you feel 'stagnated' or ‘stuck’ in your business?
- Are you struggling to resolve a problem in your business or personal life?
- Is there a decision that need to make and you've been ruminating about it for weeks or months and still haven't taken action?
- Do you feel more stress or lose your temper more often these days?
- Perhaps you find yourself getting tied up with lots of 'stuff' but rarely get time to focus on what's most important to you?
Well, that was me some years back.
Hi, I’m Kev, I’m a Business & Life Coach. Welcome to New Perspectives Coaching.
In my last business I was Co-founder and Director of an IT company. Although the business was successful, I found that as the business developed, the increased complexity in what I had to think about and what I had to do in my day-to-day business-life caused problems.
So, I hired a Coach and I learnt, developed, and applied strategies that helped me to simplify how I was thinking and what I was doing.
This ‘inner work’ helped me to see clearly where and who I wanted to be, and what I needed to do to get there. I found direction and developed my confidence, focus, and drive.
With my business partners we developed the business to an annual 8-figure turnover; we supplied our services to leading companies across the UK; and won awards for service excellence. The business was acquired some years back and continues to grow well.
I don't mention this to try and impress you - I mention this to show how it's possible to turn around situations in business, even when you feel like you've hit 'rock bottom'.
Today, I work with business owners that are in a similar place of complexity in their business-life, like I was.
My new clients tend to contact me when they have a problem that they are seeking help to resolve.
Below is a list of some of the challenges that I have helped my clients to resolve, as described in my clients' words:
- "I feel 'stagnated' in my business and need to find a way forward"
- "I'm a partner in my business, I'm not happy - I'm at the point of leaving the business"
- "I've started a new business but I'm feeling like I have 'imposter syndrome' - I'm not sure this business is for me"
- "I have hit a wall of procrastination, and feel stuck in my business"
- "I have set a goal for my business but I'm struggling to stick to the plan that I have created"
- "I am working long hours and feel 'burnt-out'"
I created the 'Simplify' Coaching Programme, specifically for small business owners to help them resolves challenges like this.
The 'Simplify' programme can help you to:
- Find direction for you and your business.
- Resolve the challenges that you are facing.
- Develop focus and implement solid steps to get where you want to be.
- Reduce stress and develop confidence.
- Make clear, more informed decisions as you develop your business.
- Implement practical, easy to use strategies to help increase your ‘drive’; optimise your time and focus on what’s most important to you every day.
Interested in working together?
Click the button below to arrange a no-obligation discovery call to discuss your current situation; where you want to be; and learn about my ‘Simplify’ Coaching Programme.