Creating a small business is an achievement and can be exciting and rewarding.
However, as you develop your business over the years, business-life can become more complex.
I guess you probably have a lot more to THINK about today, than you did when you first created your business.
I also imagine that you probably DO a lot more in your day-to-day business-life than you did before.
It’s quite common for business owners to lose sight of where they want to be in their life and work.
This increased complexity in your thinking and doing can be demanding and can cause problems:
- Do you feel 'stagnated' or ‘stuck’ in your business?
- Are you struggling to resolve a problem in your business or personal life?
- Is there a decision that need to make and you've been ruminating about for weeks or months and still haven't taken action?
- Do you feel more stress or lose your temper more often these days?
- Do you find yourself getting tied up with lots of 'stuff' but rarely get time to focus on what's most important to you?
Well, that was me some years back.
Hi, I’m Kev, I’m a Business & Life Coach. Welcome to New Perspectives Coaching.
In my last business I was Co-founder and Director of an IT company. Although the business was successful, I found that as the business developed, the increased complexity in what I had to think about and what I had to do in my day-to-day business-life caused problems.
So, I hired a Coach and I learnt, developed, and applied strategies that helped me to take the complexity out of how I was thinking and what I was doing.
This ‘inner work’ helped me to see clearly where and who I wanted to be, and what I needed to do to get there.
With my business partners we developed the business to an annual 8-figure turnover; we supplied our services to leading companies across the UK; and won awards for service excellence. The business was acquired some years back and continues to grow well.
Today, I work with business owners that are in a similar place of complexity in their business-life, like I was.
If this resonates with you, I can help you to:
- Find direction for you and your business.
- Resolve the challenges that you are facing.
- Develop focus and implement solid steps to get where you want to be.
- Reduce stress and develop confidence.
- Make clear, more informed decisions as you develop your business.
- Implement practical, easy to use strategies to help increase your ‘drive’; optimise your time and focus on what’s most important to you every day.
Interested in working together?
Click the button below to arrange a no-obligation discovery call to discuss your current situation; where you want to be; and learn about my ‘Simplify’ Coaching Programme.