Life Coaching aims to help you decide where you want to be in life and how you can get there, as well as identifying the potential that already exists within you. This is often accomplished through a series of questions designed to help you recognise, accept and build upon your strengths and weaknesses.
If you are considering Life Coaching you may want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you wish you had better communication skills?
- Do you want to be more motivated?
- Do you want to become more confident?
- Do you need a specific skill to advance further in life?
- Do you want to be happier?
- Do you have a specific goal you would like to achieve?
Just as an athlete would enlist a coach to train and support them in their sporting goals, as your Life Coach I would be there to support, encourage and teach you techniques and strategies to make you feel at ease and confident in changes you want to make in your life.
“Make your life a masterpiece, imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.” Brian Tracy
How can this Coaching Programme can help you?
This programme enables you to focus on any topic (including the ones listed below) during your coaching sessions. You may want to talk about Relationships during one session and Career on the next. You are in control of what you would like to discuss.
My other Life Coaching Programmes are designed to provide sessions focused on a specific area of your life, such as:
- CAREER - being at your best in your current role or preparing for a career change
- FINANCES - managing your finances more effectively and creating financial security
- HEALTH - managing your emotions and creating a healthier lifestyle
- RELATIONSHIPS - creating fulfilling relationships
- ANXIETY AND STRESS MANAGEMENT - discovering the source of your anxiety or stress and managing it once and for all!
- TIME - organising and managing your time in a much more effective way
CLICK HERE to book a FREE Life strategy session with me and start the journey to make the changes that you want to in your life.
Focusing regular time on yourself and creating a plan to improve your life is so important. CLICK HERE to learn how to create a plan to look after yourself.
Number of sessions – from 6 sessions upwards
Format – one-to-one sessions
|Session Type||Video, phone or in-person (location dependant)|
|Session Duration||1hr, 1.5hr or 2hr sessions available|
|Session Frequency||Weekly or fortnightly|